Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Friday, January 30, 2009

The "Weirdo" Uncle

My cousin's friend was here again yesterday for more karaoke. Well, I'm gonna refer him as "Uncle" from now on. Long story short. When he realised that he was about 7 years older than me, he self-claimed that he is "Uncle". *Roll eyes* Come on, he's my cousin's age!! Anyway this Weirdo Uncle is super funny!! He's equally lame as HL plus he is a bit chubby which made him looked like FANSHU!! He even self-praised himself as "Good-looking Uncle".

Anyway, back to karaoke. When he came, I did not join them for karaoke. In the end, he asked my brother to get me up to sing with him. However, somehow I don't feel like singing at all, so I didn't go up until late at night. When I got up, he was very excited and asked if I wanted to sing duets again. Karaoke manic I guess. LoL!! In the end, I only sang one song with him. He was still singing with my brother and cousins when I went down to sleep! They ended the activity at about 2am again last night. I'm sure the maid who stays next door must be very annoyed! =p


AND he is here again today. Now playing mahjong with my brother and cousins. Nope, no karaoke.................. yet. The maid must be praying for him not to visit us again.

Oh!!! Apparently, he's a TEACHER!!! MATHS TEACHER!!

OMG!


PS. He said I looked like Junior High student or the most High School student. Hahaha!! I feel young now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home