Cinderella ~ My Fairy Tale ~

I'm perfect because God made me!

Sunday, December 03, 2006

San Francisco Steakhouse (Re-edited)

You must think that I'm crazy! Western food in Malaysia after spending almost a year in Australia. Oh well, believe it or not, I've only eaten steak once in "The Brewery" during my Birthday and that's that!

So what did I have...

Starter 1: Bun

Starter 2: Escargots

Escargots getting owned

Starter 3: Garlic Bread


Not to forget, my main course
- Garlic Steak (Phew thank goodness I did not order Sirloin steak XD!!)
- And thank goodness I did not order mushroom soup! (Long story)
- No dessert as I was tooooooo bloated!!

** Sister's camera phone ran out of memory, couldn't take photos on my main course

Apologise for not uploading any photos of my food! Something is really wrong with this Blogger Beta! I hate it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home